Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Tuesday Happy Hour @ Wala Wala

we recently got shifted from Sunday Happy Hour to Tuesday's,
I know it's smack in the middle of dinner time (7pm-9pm)
but I dare say I've been having the grilled chicken & the dory fish fillet
once every week for the past year, and am not sick of it yet.

so come on down to Wala Wala for dinner!
they don't just have fried chicken and beer, hello!
they have this amazing mushrooms in some sauce that is deliiiissshh.

i'm with clarence and dayvid on guitar,
we have a fetish for turning R&B/hip-hop into acoustic sounds,
but I admit Way Back Into Love, or Rehab, or High & Dry
usually gets the most attention.

and you know, I always sing John Legend's We Just Don't Care
just because I can't get enough of hearing myself sing it.
LOL

11 comments:

生活小記 said...

I want to listen...but I live in Taiwan>_<

Anonymous said...

come to singapore!! haha!!

生活小記 said...

If I could, I will go to singapore.^O^

Anonymous said...

hey kewei =D where is wala wala? hehe. anyw, do take care! cya later at harry's :)

Anonymous said...

wala wala is at holland v.. kewei.. so you will be singing there on tues night?

Anonymous said...

Cool topic above! Also one topic at some nike Jordan shoes site (dragonkicks.com, bigtimekicks.com, kicksexpress.com) have outstanding topics, i give the air jordan shoes site 10 out of 10 overall, this is a great site for jordan shoes , and will definitely own worldwide visitors even some Wholesale Electronics users visit the site by phone.

Careprost said...

Nice post, I would like to request you to one more post about that Keep it up

Kamagra Oral Jelly said...

Hey, Really great work,I would like to join your blog anyway so please continue sharing with us,

Careprost said...

Really great post, Thank you for sharing This knowledge.Excellently written article, if only all bloggers offered the same level of content as you, the internet would be a much better place. Please keep it up!

Ranozex said...

Això és realment interessant, ets un blogger molt hàbil. M'he unit a la seva alimentació i esperem que busquen més del seu missatge meravellós. A més, he compartit el seu lloc en els meus xarxes socials !

Generic Drugs Exporter said...

I have wanted to learn more about particular topics, but not many websites would help me out in informing me the way I expected. This left me with many question, but after reading your article, I got an answer to all my questions. You are too cool dude!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...