I have such fond memories of farm stay in Perth as a child,
and the perfect weather, fresh produce, farmstays and rolling green grass makes
Perth + Margaret River such a great vacation for young families!
Momo's favourite song had been Old McDonald Had A Farm for the longest time,
so besides bringing him to the zoos in Singapore,
I really looked forward to a legit farm stay in Perth :)
We were blessed to work with Luxury Escapes Asia + Australia's Southwest on our itinerary and accommodation recommendations, so here you go!
We went from 20-26 September 2019,
but we took a red-eye flight and arrived at 6:30am,
and took another red-eye flight back, leaving Perth at 1:10am.
It was definitely tiring but we had limited time away,
and really wanted to max out on our time there!
Click on the Days
for the detailed blog & photos!
- Breakfast cafe hopping!
- Fremantle Market (only on weekends) + Fish & Chips
- Drive to Margaret River (3 hours)
- Check in to Burnside Organic Farm
- Margaret River Farmer's Market (only on Sat)
- Luxury Escapes Ultimate Degustation Experience @ Leeuwin Estate
- Explore Burnside Organic Farm
- Lunch at Glenarty Road
- Hamelin Bay
- Dinner at Margaret River Brewhouse
- Whale Watching
- Lunch at Eagle Bay Brewing
- Check into Olio Bello Glamping
- Wonky Windmill Farm animal visit + fruit picking
- Grazing picnic lunch at Happs Winery
- Twilight Ngilgi Cave Tour
- Busselton Jetty Experience
- Drive to Perth
- Check in at Crown Perth
- Dinner at Ciao Italia
- Photoshoot at King's Park
- Shopping at Outlet
Some places that are worth checking out as well f
rom my previous trip to Perth 3 years ago:
You can also check out the different kinds of itinerary recommended by Margaret River here:
Hope this was useful in helping you plan your trip! :)