Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Almost Is Never Enough ~ Kewei X Sezairi

I loved this song the moment I heard it... And I wanted to cover it. 
It's been a while since we had something so old fashionably melodious, oozing with melisma, and so sweet it's almost cheesy. 

The first person I thought would suit this duet to a T was Sezairi, and I've never really worked with him, except meeting him a couple of times at events. 

So This happened:



He was super cool about it. 

When we first met to rehearse I was star struck! I love his voice and style, and he suggested to do a solo electric guitar version, super chill out, which suited me just fine :)

Love love loved the arrangement. 

So we met the following week at a studio and recorded it in a one-take :)


We settled on our 5th!


Thank you Shann for being the one woman team behind this production!


Here you go - spread the love!!





PS I'm wearing this lovely maxi dress from Love Bonito, and necklace from Foreword Labels, both local designers!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...