Friday, November 23, 2007

Moto Q9



this little rabbit has been dancing around my msn window for the longest time.
i can watch him for hours.


and now here he is touting the Q9.

the new PC made mobile with a QWERTY keyboard and horizontal screen.
specially made for those addicted to the internet,
those who absolutely need to surf facebook on the go (yes, that's you jazzy jon)

Jazzy Jon is the first (and only) person I know
who messaged a friend on facebook for supper
and got a reply, ON FACEBOOK.

sms can officially kiss goodbye.




I've always been curious about PDAs, and now this.
I'm a pen&paper kinda girl,
I wonder if i should move on with technology and give it a try.



the rabbit seems to like it very much.

8 comments:

XT said...

Kewei (:

hello, sorry leh, passed wrong name.
haha when you said the letter one, very cute. .

sighz, hard to find the place cos new cc, missed your performances.
u no more event le??

take care.

x[t]

Anonymous said...

Hi Kewei

I just saw the 2 方大同 songs you sang on the yoube.I really liked it...are you going to do more ?
Just wanna say keep up the good work :)
Regards,
Jian from Holland

Jian said...

Hi Kewei

I just saw the 2 方大同 songs you sang on the yoube.I really liked it...are you going to do more ?
Just wanna say keep up the good work :)
Regards,
Jian from Holland

Sean Ho said...

Haha..so how did the cakes turn out? Eee...I dun like PDAs either. Too many electronic gadgets on one increases radiation of all sorts. Long live pen and paper for me!

kead palele said...

Yeah, I saw the webcam videos too, all of my friends love the videos very much, lovely and emotional. Keep longing for your new update.
As to the little rabbit, it is created by the little lovely girl from Beijing China, you can visit her blog for more interesting stuff http://blog.sina.com.cn/wangmomo

Anonymous said...

ya, i like your demo much.

Anonymous said...

yoz!long time nv see you since @ mdc that time . :D hahaha.

take care n seeya soon :)

evonne

K said...

thanks xt for coming by again!

and hallo holland! i mean Jian :) we are definitely going to do more! when we feel like it... haha

and sean, u mean cream cheese brownies? they're in an earlier post :)

thanks to beherca for the trivia! it's amazing how these cute creations take a life of their own isn't it! just like pon and zi :)

and thanks to yl, and hi to evonne!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...