Friday, December 21, 2007

merry christmas from taipei!

dec 13-16: Guangzhou for David Tao's concert
dec 17-18: Singapore for work, and City Plaza shopping spree!
dec 19-25: Taipei for Amei's concerts

Will be spending my Christmas Eve on stage @ Taipei Arena,
it would be awesome.



When I'm back in town, there'll be a 2 month break of touring,
and I know I'll miss it.

I look forward to the new year... I think.

My Christmas wish and New Year resolution is to
- to find myself.



much love,
kewei

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Dear Kewei,

A-ha~ Now u know who I am now. It was so happy to say hi to you last night. I was the staff last night, so I did not have much chance to watch the show. BUT I boutht the ticket for tonight, and I did enjoy it. It was really awesome~ I love it.!! One more show, Jiayo~

Merry Chrismas~

DK said...

Merry Christmas.

Anonymous said...

I wish you and your family have a Merry Christmas & a blessed Year 2008! Take Care ^_^

aoi said...

Merry Christmas~

Sean Ho said...

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! Enjoy your singing in Taipei with A-mei! =)

Anonymous said...

Hi, I attended the Taipei concert on a whim. It was an awesome concert of a very high calibre. I enjoyed it immensely. A-mei called you "mei nu" wor :)

K said...

dear sophie, good to meet you! pity we didn't take picture!

to sl, yes it was one great party! :)

merry xmas and a blessed New Year to all!

Unknown said...

Dear Kewei~

A~~~ You are right!!! We forgot to take picture.>"< But I was at work by that time, so... Maybe next time^^

Happy New Year to you~~
Wish u have a wonderful year~

Sophie^^

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...