Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Philharmonic Winds Goes Pop... again!

Photobucket

tis my 2nd collaboration with the Philharmonic Winds! ^_^

this time round, other than singing
Where Do I Begin &
Catch me I Am Falling
from the album,
my own Plastic Mannequin Love was also arranged in full-blown pixie-dust magical philharmonic style!!!

definitely a milestone for me this time round... much thanks to Jiin Joo for his arrangement,
and also to Adrian Cheong for this opportunity! :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
1st time i met Nathan Hartono, super charming with a great voice...

Photobucket
with the conductor Adrian Chiang! :)

Photobucket
not everytime I get to don a long gown for a show... :p


definitely looking forward to more cross-genre collaborations!

1 comment:

tienda erotica 24 horas said...

Wow, there is a lot of effective info in this post!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...