Monday, December 16, 2013

Shunji Matsuo works his magic...


Shunji-San's creativity is boundless when it comes to hair shows. 




Waving his hand like a magician! Haha
He makes all these hair props himself. 


Stylist and makeup artiste Yuan dressed me in a mermaid dress this time round :)


With the awesome team of judges!
My hairstylist Gerard, Toon, Lionnel, Yuan and Debbie!


Love this picture! 
The event was a ball and full of laughter :)


Selfie time with Shunji-San,
Love this picture :)
Love my twin star iPhone cover!!!


Grateful to be part of the team!! :)


Received a ridiculous amount of hair products at the end of the event, some of which I've been using for a long time! 

Very thankful for the love! 

I've learnt to work the different looks created at hair shows, 
And still learning.

It may not be the usual me, or even suit me, but that's the beauty of experimenting :)
Let me know if you like it! :)




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...