Wednesday, December 17, 2008

rabbit without ears

Photobucket
super hot german actor in keinohrhasen (rabbit without ears) - Til Schweiger
how could such divine hotness slip beneath the radar of our mass cultural consumption madness, on my side of the world?

Photobucket
I know I seldom gush about hot men in my blog.
But it was the first time I watched a German film
(thank god for long plane flights that allows for exploration)
and I loved this film!

Photobucket
It is your run-of-the-mill romantic comedy, but it was smart, witty, refreshing
and filled with beautiful people and cute little kids! *swoon*

Photobucket
What's not to like about a macho charming hunk who reveals his sweet side with children???


I heard it's showing on local screens so go catch it! (or maybe this post is too late)
It's the number 1 German movie of the year!


PS. I just read that he is also the director, producer and scriptwriter of the film.
O_o *melts in to a puddle*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Look a bit like Mark Wahlberg. I think I've seen him, maybe onflight movie too ;-)

beachgurl

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...